Do you want to discover another facet in the insurance world? You are curious and wish to acquire new knowledge and technical skills?
We have a great career opportunity in the aviation department at Ostiguy & Gendron. You will be surrounded and trained by a team of experts and mentors with over thirty-five years of experience in the aviation industry. Not only is this a great opportunity to take on a new role, but it is also a career opportunity as we are also looking to prepare the next generation for the longer term!
Are you interested in moving up? If yes, the aviation team will be pleased to take time to explain the role and opportunities in this new position.
Reporting to the Aviation Team Management, this position is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by meeting their needs and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Process new business and renewals in a timely manner;
- Ensure customer retention;
- Perform risk analysis, coverage review and identify changes to be made or defaults on last renewal;
- Have various insurance documents (quotes, coverage notes, invoices, certificates of insurance, endorsements, etc.) prepared, verified and forwarded;
- Prepare last year’s and new year’s insurance applications;
- Gather information to update the client;
- Develop marketing strategies in collaboration with the producer;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Negotiate renewal terms and conditions (endorsements) with insurers;
- Collect accounts receivable in collaboration with the finance department;
- Follow up on the recommendations issued by the insurers and inform the producer of any problems;
- Assist clients with claims and report them to the claims department or the insurer.
- Valid broker’s license (RIBO asset);
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Bilingualism required (French and English);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Knowledge of EPIC software is an asset;
Qualities and skills required:
- Team spirit;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Judgment and problem solving;
- Excellent time management and priority setting;
- Analytical skills;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several files simultaneously.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we invite you to submit your cv and a cover letter. We thank in advance anyone who expresses interest in this position. However, only candidates who will be selected for an interview will be contacted. firstname.lastname@example.org